We use a descriptive scale to rate the condition of the miners and equipment sold by Kaboomracks. In addition, each of our suppliers also fills out a detailed questionnaire to help buyers understand the condition and history of our merchandise. Regardless of the grade of a lot, it will come with our seven-day, not dead-on-arrival warranty and full escrow unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Grades for Used Equipment
Brand New in Boxes
Equipment is in unopened, original packaging from the manufacturer.
Used, Like New: A+
Equipment was unboxed from Original Packaging, but 1) has never been turned on, 2) is still free of dust, debris, and residue, and 3) has been re-boxed back into Original Packaging with serials on boxes matching the Equipment.
Used in Excellent Condition with Original Packaging: A
Equipment was turned on, (used), but is free of rust, dust, debris, and residue. Equipment was either run in clean data center conditions, or has been disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled. In Original Packaging with serials on boxes matching the equipment. All the components have been inspected and any non-performance either repaired, replaced, or disclosed.
Used in Good Condition with Original Packaging: B+
Equipment was turned on, (used), and has been dusted to remove clumps of dust and dirt. Free of rust. May still have a thin layer of dust or residue to the touch. All the components (fans, boards, chips, controllers, etc.) have been inspected and any non-performance either repaired, replaced, or disclosed. Verified to run stably. In original packaging, however, serials may or may not match.
Used in Good Condition: B
Same as B+ except not in Original Packaging at all.
Used in Working Condition: B-
Equipment was turned on, (used), and all the components have been inspected and any non-performance either repaired, replaced, or disclosed. Verified to run stably. Although components have been inspected, they have not been cleaned. May still contain clumps of dirt and dust in the folds of the boards and heat sinks.
Used in Unverified but Warrantied Condition: C
Equipment was turned on, (used), and equipment has neither been inspected nor cleaned. Any non-working components are still eligible for our warranty. Equipment may still contain clumps of dirt and dust in the folds of the boards and heat sinks.
Warranty Against Defects
- Kaboomracks warrants that, under normal use, the products (excluding those referred to in section 2 below) shall, at the time of delivery to the buyer be substantially free from defects in material or workmanship and shall substantially conform to Kaboomracks specifications for such product. The buyer will notify Kaboomracks in writing of any of the non-conforming products within fourteen (14) days of delivery, otherwise, Kaboomracks will have no further obligation or warranty for such Products. Such notice will describe in reasonable detail the non-conformance claimed by the buyer. Delivered Product will be deemed accepted and conforming unless Buyer provides such notice within the fourteen (14) day period.
- Kaboomracks’s sole and exclusive obligation, and buyer’s sole and exclusive right, with respect to claim under its warranties shall be limited to the replacement or repair of a defective or nonconforming product, or if Kaboomracks cannot repair or replace such product after using commercially reasonable efforts, or at the option of Kaboomracks, then a refund to the buyer for the purchase price of the defective or non-conforming product. Kaboomracks will have a reasonable time to repair, replace or refund. The non-conforming or defective products shall become Kaboomracks’s property as soon as they are returned for replacement or refund.
- At Kaboomracks request, the buyer will ship products returned under warranty claims to Kaboomracks designated facility in conformance with Kaboomracks then-current Return Material Authorization policy and are accompanied by a statement of the reason for the return on a Return Material Authorization Form issued by Kaboomracks. Where warranty adjustment is made, Kaboomracks will pay for return shipping expenses. Buyer shall pay for returned products that are not defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing, and handling costs associated therewith. The customer needs to ship the return within 48 hours after receiving our prepaid return label. Except as provided in the warranty, Kaboomracks has no obligation to accept returns.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Kaboomracks shall have no obligations for breach of warranty if the alleged defect or non- conformance is found to have occurred as a result of environmental or stress testing, misuse, neglect, improper installation, accident, or as a result of improper repair, operation at voltages other than as specified by the manufacturer, overclocking above the nominal clock- rate, operation in an ambient temperature other than 41-80 degrees Fahrenheit (5-27 degrees Celsius), use with non-certified equipment, alteration, modification, storage, transportation or improper handling. Further, a computing product will be deemed to operate within its specifications if it varies within ten percent (10%) more or less than the performance stated in its specifications when operated at the nominal voltage specified by Kaboomracks.
- The warranty granted above shall extend directly to the buyer and not to the buyer’s customer, agents, or representatives. The express warranty granted above is in lieu of all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or, non-infringement of intellectual property rights. All other warranties whether expressed or implied are hereby specifically disclaimed by Kaboomracks.
- Except as may be prohibited by law, the foregoing states the entire liability of Kaboomracks, and Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies, in connection with defective or non-conforming products.